Busselton Margaret River Airport
2018 Open for Business and Taking Off.....
- Runway 2460 x 45m, PCN 58
- Code 4E and Code 4C apron parking bays
- General Aviation parking
- Jet A1 over and underwing refuelling and Avgas
- New General Aviation Precinct with 35 hangar lease sites available
- Future Commercial and Industrial Precinct
Regional Funding Partners support Busselton-Margaret River Airport Future Marketing Fund
Regional commitment to the Busselton-Margaret River Airport (BMRA) Development Project has always been strong but became evident recently with the financial commitment by our local govenrment neighbours and tourism industry partners pledging $445K to the City's future Airport Marketing Fund. The purpose of the Fund is to assist in the attraction and retention of airlines to the South West region of Western Australia.
The City extends its sincere appreciate to all our regional partners for their financial support.